Our principals are frequently invited to make presentations and conduct management seminars and workshops on a variety of topics. No matter whether the occasion is a speech at a management retreat, an after-dinner address, or a presentation to a large number of employees or conference attendees, we make sure that the content is tailored to our client partners’ needs.
If your company, government agency, not for profit or trade organization has a need for an experienced presenter or workshop leader, we will be happy to provide you with information concerning topics, cost, and availability.
Sample topics for presentations, seminars and workshops:
- Winning in the Court of Public Opinion
- Proven Strategies for Dealing with Anti-Corporate Activists
- Instant, Global, Uncensored - How the Internet Changes Corporate Communication
- Crisis Management: Lessons Learned
- Crisis Communication in the Age of Terrorism
- Issues Management and the Corporate Board
- Effectively Communicating Risk Information
- Introduction to Litigation Communication
- Presentation Skills for Up-and-Coming Managers
- How to Captivate an Audience
- Life of a Reporter
Please contact us by e-mail at or by phone at (412) 421-0433, and click here if you wish to access our complete Contact Information. We look forward to hearing from you.